Digital Download Version
Once your order is processed and payment has been received, a link to your digital download will be sent to you via e-mail.
Exploring more of Southern Africa, in a less than reliable 4×4 called Koos…
This is book 2 in the Travels With Koos Series, and continues the somewhat erratic travels of Max and Sue Hoppe and their dodgy car, Koos, seeing intriguing things and meeting fascinating people along the way.
This book offers another gentle armchair tour, which generally avoids the main roads. It is sure to appeal to those with a love of travel, exploration, wildlife, and particularly an appreciation of all that makes this part of the world unique and special.
It is part travel-journal, detailing routes, adventures, & escapades (always made unpredictable by Koos’ erratic behaviour) & part coffee-table photography. It is also part travel-guide, with useful maps & info, although it is intended more as a means of sharing their impressions of the places they pass through, on random, haphazard journeys, than as a definitive guide to the places covered.
It is a very practical as a gift, cost effective for a high quality photo book, and perfect for anyone from overseas who loves Southern Africa.
In More Travels troubles with Koos, we’ll continue our adventures:
- Exploring breath-taking Baviaanskloof and Willowmore
- Spending a weekend on historic and gorgeous Huntly Glen Farm near Bedford
- Stay in a safari tent and explore a 4×4 trail in Camdeboo National Park at Graaff-Reinet
- Get up close and personal with rhino, cheetah and other wild-life at the Kragga Kamma Game Park on the outskirts of Port Elizabeth
- Undertake an epic road trip, through the small towns of the Northern Cape, up to Augrabies National Park, falling in love with ancient and giant landscapes
- Camp in the Kgalagadi National Park, exploring around Mata-Mata and Nossob
- Return to Port Elizabeth on a winding route which takes in Britstown, Richmond and Nieu Bethesda