Digital Download Version
Once your order is processed and payment has been received, a link to your digital download will be sent to you via e-mail.
This book offers a gentle armchair tour, which generally avoids the main roads. It is sure to appeal to those with a love of travel, exploration, wildlife, and particularly an appreciation of all that makes this part of the world unique and special.
It is part travel-journal, detailing routes, adventures, & escapades (always made unpredictable by Koos’ erratic behaviour) & part coffee-table photography. It is also part travel-guide, with informative maps & info, although it is intended more as a means of sharing their impressions of the places they pass through, on random, haphazard journeys, than as a definitive guide to the places covered.
It is sure to be well received by anyone who loves Southern Africa.
In Travels Troubles With Koos, you’ll meet the travellers, and we’ll explore some wonderful destinations together:
- Meet lions and elephants in Addo Elephant National Park
- Get to know some of the enchanting smaller residents of the park, and see the varied and lovely scenery
- Travel via Zuurberg Pass to the Mountain Zebra National Park, and camp there over a rainy Easter weekend
- Return via Somerset East and Port St Francis
- Go on a crazy girls-only adventure to Lesotho, getting lost on top of Katberg Pass en route!
- Spend a fun weekend with a bunch of photographers at Addo Palace Bush Lodge
- Camp in Tankwa Karoo and Namaqualand during a spring cold snap.
- Meander to Cape Town, discovering all sorts of fascinating spots and people along the way.
Also available in Afrikaans, as Padlangs Probleme Met Koos.